Ramadan bazaar issue taken out of context, says FT Minister

KUALA LUMPUR, 20 Mac — Menteri Wilayah Persekutuan Tan Sri Annuar Musa ketika sidang media selepas mempengerusikan Mesyuarat Jawatakuasa Kerja Keselamatan Negeri (JKKN) Wilayah Persekutuan hari ini. –fotoBERNAMA (2020) HAK CIPTA TERPELIHARA

he issue on this year’s Ramadan bazaars should not be misunderstood by the public as no decision has been made yet, says Tan Sri Annuar Musa.

The Federal Territories Minister said the issue had been taken out of context in several reports after the press conference on Tuesday (March 31) in Putrajaya.

“Some media made the assumption that the ministry had decided to continue with the Ramadan Bazaar.

“But I would like to stress that there is no decision yet on Ramadan Bazaar.

“I have also given time for Kuala Lumpur City Hall and Putrajaya Corporation to present a briefing on Friday on their views on said issue,” he said during a live press conference at the ministry’s Facebook page on Wednesday (April 1).

Annuar stressed that a decision would be made that would comply with the regulations set by the Health Ministry (KKM) and the National Security Council (MKN).

Meanwhile, hawkers and petty traders who are eligible to get the one-off RM500 incentive can fill out the required information on the DBKL Portal at www.dbkl.gov.my.

The incentive will be banked into their respective accounts.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

3 × 2 =